TS shortlisted for Travel Advertising Agency of The Year
We’ve been shortlisted for Agency of the Year at the Mumbrella Travel Marketing Awards. Plus, our work for Visit Ballarat has helped them to a shortlist for Breakthrough Destination.
We’ve worked in travel and tourism for many years. But this year the stars have aligned, making Town Square a serious contender for recognition. A whole series of achievements have come to fruition in recent months. Here are some of the highlights:
- The launch of the Live Fully campaign platform for APT, with an integrated campaign and sponsorship of the Australian Open telecast.
- The creation of the Made of Ballarat movement for Visit Ballarat with the second chapter brought to life with a new quarterly magazine, Unearth, and a Pop-Up Shop now open in Melbourne’s Little Collins Street.
- The naming, identity and introduction of Aura – the new night-time experience at Sovereign Hill.
- The development of the Tourism Is Victoria’s Business campaign for VTIC, highly-visible to the tourism and government audiences in metropolitan and regional Victoria, with a low-budget TV campaign written and produced in a matter of days, from industry footage.
- The sell-out performance of Captain’s Choice, and recognition as Australia’s Best Tour Operator in Luxury Travel Magazine’s Gold List, thanks to brand redevelopment by Town Square.
Wish us luck at the Awards on 11th April.
And if you are looking for help to get your brand travelling from A to B, contact Harry now.Published 28 February 2019